King James the VI Golf Club.
Edinburgh: R. & R. Clark, 1912. 68p. cloth. Illustrated with plates from photos; double-page color map plan of the Moncreiffe Island Golf Course, original decorative red cloth. First Edition. The Club was founded in 1858 by local Perth gentlemen who wanted to form a club "whose interest would be more immediately associated with the Fair City than those of the Royal Perth Golfing Society, mainly composed of country gentlemen and then the only golf club in Perthshire. very good clean copy. Item #10817
See all items in Club Histories, UK
See all items by William Caw