A.L.S. Union Club St. Andrews.
A.L.S.

A.L.S.

St. Andrews: Union Club, 1875. Unusual letter written on St. Andrews Union Club note paper. The members of the Union Club were also predominantly members of the Society of St Andrews Golfers, but the Union Club was not a golf club; it was an institution offering clubhouse facilities and was financed by members' subscriptions. The Royal and Ancient Golf Club, on the other hand, existed to play golf. There was close co-operation between the two, as the same people ran both clubs. Eventually the Union Club amalgamated with the Royal and Ancient Club. Very good, slean letter. Item #7282

Price: £129.00

See all items by